[Public-list] Interlux Brightside

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 05:07:47 PDT 2004

I'm trying to decide whether or not to wet sand to 600 again and apply my
fourth (and final) coat of (black) Interlux Brightside or to try buffing my
near perfect third coat and calling it a day and move on to the white deck
painting. I just get nervous because I've sprayed 3 near-perfect coats of
black over two coats of primer and don't know if if it's worth the STRESS of
spraying one more round! I'm leaning towards one final coat and may try
buffing first just to see what happens.

Thanks Mike. I'll probably try the 3M "Finesse" on the stern before I start
sanding again. I imagine it leaves a residue if I decide to spray one more
coat. I'll read up.

Bill Blevins
Sabrina #158