[Public-list] Interlux Brightside

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Tue Jun 22 05:28:41 PDT 2004

Bill,

Have you gotten drips or bullets as a result of your spraying?

If so the definitely redo those areas with 220 to 300 wet sanded. Actually
go the reverse, do 300 wet sand and if it does not work then go to 220.

I have to say if you need to do it again but feel the job is near perfect
then step back 10 feet and realize that this view is the closest most
people will come to your paint job. Most do not get right up on it. If you
want to be perfect for perfects sake then one more time with 600 wet, then
one more coat. Then STOP.

I would not, repeat not, polish the job until it has aged for a year. I.E.
Get it right the first time or to an acceptable conclusion and enjoy all
the benefits of the hard work.

Relax it will look great!

--
C.B. Currier