[Public-list] Interlux Brightside

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 06:20:52 PDT 2004

No runs. Minimal (if any) orange peel. From 10 feet it looks stunning. I now
realize how good the painter was when it was painted black 25 years ago!

(I will be my worst critic, I know.) I wish I knew the original 1966 color.
I had to repaint though in the spirit of restoration so I can attend the
50th Anniversary parade!

I think I'm going to give it one more shot.

Bill Blevins
Sabrina #158