[Public-list] Toilet Problems

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Jun 23 04:26:45 PDT 2004

Are you saying that the water is coming in through the water inlet, through
the pump, and then to the bowl?
If yes, I had the same situation on #497. I completely stopped it by adding
a vented loop in the 3/4" hose between the pump and the fitting on the back
of the bowl.
http://www.sailnet.com/store/item.cfm?pid=16931 $21.00 plus some 3/4" hose,
problem gone for good.
Regards,