[Public-list] Toilet Problems

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Jun 23 08:39:24 PDT 2004

  As Stephen suggested, a rebuild would include replacing the large joker
valve and the rubber flapper on the intake. These are the parts that control
water flow.
   Do you have a vented loop on the discharge? If yes, you might need to
clean it out.
  I just added the extra vented loop because it was easier (and cheaper)
than locating a rebuild kit and installing it. (not my favorite job). I had
one of the old Brydon Boy (Canadian) heads. I did find a rebuilding kit
once, but never saw one again.
Good Luck,
Brian   ex#497