[Public-list] Gooseneck replacement?

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Jun 23 18:40:07 PDT 2004

Hi there -

It is tough to beat the strength and versatility of the gooseneck and track
set up that Whitby gave our boats.

Being able to adjust the tension on the luff of the main by hauling or
easing the downhaul is a good way to control power in the mainsail... I
think that you would miss it a lot; especially if you ended up with a
fragile fixed one.

Gord #426 Surprise