[Public-list] main beam repair

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Tue Jun 29 02:55:51 PDT 2004

When I did Infinity's mast beam I had several bolts that I removed once
the Beam as fully jacked up. This makes the joint between the wood and
aluminum clean and tight for your epoxy or caulking material. When I put
then new bolts in I tried to replace the new bolts as closely as possible
to the prevouis ones were.

BTW: Remove the bolts after the mast is jacked.Less torque on the bolts &
they should come out clean then.

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity # 57