[Public-list] Re: Table Top

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Jun 29 03:45:15 PDT 2004

Hi

Under the starboard berth in the main cabin you will find a socket for the
table mount.  The mount is a zig zag shaped fabrication of aluminium tube
that fits the both this socket and the one under your table.

The table is nice to have... Maybe you can find someone in the association
close to you who can let you use theirs as a pattern if your boat has lost
hers.

Cheers - Gord #426 Surprise