[Public-list] Re: Table Top

Jock McClees mccleesj at starpower.net
Tue Jun 29 07:43:40 PDT 2004

A number of people had a plate made up that attaches to the engine
inspection port in the cockpit. The angled stand made for the cabin fits in
the socket that you attach to the inspection port plate so you can use it in
the cockpit as well. I don't know if anyone has plans for these. I borrowed
someone else's and got a welder to make me one.
Jock McClees