[Public-list] Weather fax

Peter Amos p.a.amos at tesco.net
Tue May 25 14:14:58 PDT 2004

I am using a laptop and  communications receiver with about 10m wire as an antenna to receive weatherfax images here in the U.K.The software is JVcomm.This is a new venture for me so I am on a vertical learning curve.The images I am getting are reasonable with the wire run out of an upper window to a nearby tree. I would like what simple antenna arrangement would give good results on Tait Tait or any other useful tips for receiving weatherfax on board.
Peter Amos
TaitTait   #478