[Public-list] RE: Public-list Digest, Vol 37, Issue 1

Randy Weatherspoon rlwspoon at earthlink.net
Tue May 25 23:48:22 PDT 2004

Does anyone know the capacity of the built in water tank in the center of
the V Berth?
I have hull #385 without liner--- 1969
Also on this year vintage  does anyone know what the profile looks like at
the hull deck joint -- there appears to be wood there from the way the
paint is coming off but can't tell the configuration.

Regarding Stern Tube and Stuffing Box -- what is the recommended hose
diameter for replacement - as I recall there were two sizes for the tube
and box -- can the box be turned down to have the same diameter - yard time
in Miami is expensive and I need to have everything prepped -- also at
260lbs access is limited --any hints would be helpful.

George - I have lost my bill for the association dues -- if you could drop
me a note I'll get them out -- sorry to be a bother

Thanks for everyone's input -- Randy #385