[Public-list] MY 1968 pre liner bilge

Bill Blevins bblevins at fredericksburg.com
Wed May 5 03:17:45 PDT 2004

You will have to plane or sand the top of the foam level but that's easy. It
pours in flat and expands relatively flat. We used to spray it in walls for
insulation then shave to the level of the studs. The area I'm doing is only
about 1x10x6 inches. Just enough to pour new resin over the floor area that
cracked up.

Bill