[Public-list] Man, it's quiet

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Thu May 13 06:40:47 PDT 2004

Gord,

I went "boating" last night as well.  Only my version involved driving to
the factory and making the fiberglass mold for the below deck dorade boxes
in the Lazarette.  Used masonite for the mold, covered with plastic and put
epoxy soaked fiberglass mat on top.  I had to install myself (6', 220 lbs)
in the Lazarette 3 times.  First time almost got stuck out of reach of the
cell phone and the beer!  Started picturing a long night with my head
sticking out of the hatch till the factory workers showed up in the morning.
Turns out just had to take my belt off because it was getting hung up on the
hatch opening.

This weekend my boating will include messing w/ Linc's exhaust system,
relocating fuel tank, installing sound deadening in engine "room" and
painting the engine red (I hope Westerbeke doesn't find out).

Sorry you can't have all the fun I am having but, I suppose, an evening
cruse on Lake Ontario is almost as good.

Roger