[Public-list] Man, it's quiet

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Thu May 13 08:33:46 PDT 2004

We raced last night at Solomons on Krugerrand. It was a wonderful night.

We placed 2nd. I don't know how much longer we can keep this up. Every time
you win a 1st, 2nd or 3rd there, they take 3 seconds off of your handicap
rating for the next race. We've lost 12 seconds off our 131 initial rating
in 4 weeks.

We got beat by a huge beautiful boat that looks like an oversized Alberg!
I'll have to look up what kind it is.

Bill Blevins
Sabrina #158