[Public-list] dinghys

J Bergquist j at ship.saic.com
Fri May 21 07:33:31 PDT 2004

Chesapeake light craft makes a very nice pram kit which you can probably
build in 40 hours or so. It's inexpensive, attractive, short (8 feet -
should fit on your foredeck), and can be outfitted with a sail rig:

http://www.clcboats.com/boats/eastportpram.php

I have no connection to Chesapeake light craft other than having built 2
of their kits and being a very satisfied customer.

J Bergquist
Calliope #287