[Public-list] dinghys

Dan Pinson dan at pinson.us
Sat May 22 08:15:54 PDT 2004

James, I'm checking out Danny Greene's nesting dinghy Chameleon. I was
mostly interested in a nester so that it can be carried securely and
safely on the deck in blue water. His construction is stitch-and-glue
using marine plywood. Estimates for material run $700. On the down side,
total weight is more that the CLC others have mentioned and wouldn't be
as good looking.

Danny's contact: dtgreene at ibl.bm

Regards,
Dan