[Public-list] dinghys

John Bailey baileyje at voyager.net
Fri May 21 10:03:17 PDT 2004

I built the Chesapeake Light Craft pram and was very happy with it.  It
took a little less than 40 hrs. to build.  I painted the hull to match
my Alberg 30 and it looks great.  I was able to put it between the mast
and the cockpit, although it was a very tight fit.  I did that because
I single-hand often with hanked-on sails and I needed the room up
front.  However, I always towed it and it towed very well.  That is in
Lake Huron, Michigan and Superior.  Wave conditions could be different
in the oceans.