[Public-list] Anyone looking for a project?

Villo Marmei marmei_v at pathcom.com
Tue Nov 9 06:26:45 PST 2004

Hi Mike.....
I have this funny situation....My hull plate and transom stamp reads ZWB30
64105 79 and my sail number is KC-618. That is...hull number 641 and sail
number 618. Someone else here must have hull 618 and sails 641.
Another question ??? What should I call myself ??? KC641 or KC618 ??? Go
figure ???
Take care Villo