[Public-list] new policy on the "collaborate" section

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Nov 22 09:08:26 PST 2004

Due to repetitive defacement with "wiki-spam" (addition of links
unrelated to the topic, much like the spam you get in your email), I've
changed the settings on the editable part of the Alberg 30 website
(http://alberg30.org/collaborate/).  You now have to be "logged in" to
edit pages.

To login, or to create a login, click the "UserPreferences" link on the
upper-right corner of any of those pages, or go directly to
http://alberg30.org/collaborate/UserPreferences

If you haven't used this portion of the site, I urge you to do so.  It's
a place where you can put the information about the Alberg 30 that *you*
think is important.  Copy tidbits from the mailing list.  Whatever you
want to find later, or to share with others.

 - George