[Public-list] Spreaders and sails

irene hoffman i_hoffman at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 09:32:28 PST 2004

   I  just  bought  Alberg  30  hull  #26 - Mystique - and am planning on
   replacing the sails and standing rigging.  I had a few questions.

   Does  anyone  have  any  ideas on where to purchase already made class
   legal metal/aluminum spreaders or do I have to get them fabricated?

   I  have  heard  that  there is a sailmaker in Annapolis, MD (where the
   boat is) that gives discounts on Alberg 30 sails?  Or is there a local
   MD sailmaker that anyone can suggest - trying to keep costs down?

   Also any standing rigging advice would be appreciated - does the class
   allow adjustable backstays?

   Thanks, Irene Hoffman