[Public-list] Spreaders and sails

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Wed Nov 24 09:45:28 PST 2004

Irene,

Congratulations on the boat.
I am the incoming racing chairman for the Chesapeake Bay Association.
There are quite a few sailmakers you can goto for sails & this list will
spin you in many directions to sail makers.

My Preference and an incentive:
Haarstick Sailmakers in NY was in Annapolis for years is offering a fleet
discount on sails for the alberg class. If we purchase 4 or more We get a
25% discount on the list price of the entire purchase.

This is a fall discount & needs to be executed soon.

If you want to know why I like the sails I can address this in a different
message. Suffice to sail they are much better than the chinese sails north
is now producing for pennies.

Spreaders:

Bill Maddox who owns and races Limerick can produce aluminum spreaders for
the boat. He has an ad in the yearbook and is listed there as well.

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57