[Public-list] Purpose of "frame" for boat cover?

John Irving a30blueteal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:02:13 PST 2004

I use a similar system (mast as the ridge pole) on one of my boats
that still has its original gel coat. It works great. However, my A30
has Awlgrip on the topsides, so I built a frame to keep the winter
cover from rubbing on the boat. The frame I built also leaves
sufficient headroom to work on the boat during the Spring and Fall.

John
Blue Teal #284