[Public-list] Alberg 30 Quiz

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Nov 2 16:40:19 PST 2004

Hey Roger -

No comment about the rig mods you mention - I am probably in enough hot
water already!

Yes we are still sailing - the woodstove is terrific.  I plan to stay in til
the freeze-up again this year.  Did ever mention what a fine ice-breaker our
boats make?  I got to try it two years ago when I pushed the season just a
little long.

Gord