[Public-list] winch handle for original mast winch

Meinhold, Michael J MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Thu Nov 4 04:26:34 PST 2004

Emily -

Bacon's in Annapolis is the best place to look. I have a spare that I am
willing to part with if you can't find one. You could also borrow it to
carry into Bacons for comparison. I live in Davidsonville MD, work in
Alexandria VA, the boat's near Sandy Point and will be moving to Deale Nov
13.  Let me know.

Mike (michael.j.meinhold at saic.com)
Rinn Duin #272