[Public-list] Boat stands and wind

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Sun Nov 7 06:49:11 PST 2004

John, I believe Stephen's advice regarding 3/4" plywood beneath the
stands is good. Also be sure to chain the stands together (as I am sure
you do) Also May I suggest that you place guy lines from the fore and
aft cleats (or from the winches) to adequate stakes if you have the
room. These lines if, properly installed, will give great stability to
the boat.

Tom S