[Public-list] Boat stands and wind

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sat Nov 6 06:23:01 PST 2004

John,

If was recommended when we had the Alberg on stands to place 3/4 inch
plywood squares 15 X 15 inches under the stands so they would not dig into
gravel and spread the load. This was done and we never had a problem. The
frame which you see on #114 was used on a cradle. We have lowered it a bit
to accommodate our canvas. Hope this helps.

Stephen(Chris's Dad)