[Public-list] Anyone looking for a project?

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 9 09:23:01 PST 2004

George,
You are correct about the embedded numbers on the transom.  My boat is
some 500 km from here, but I've checked documentation I have at home; it
reads ZWB306181277.  (Sorry, forgot about the "30" in my original post.)
I recall that there is also a small (2"x1"?), barely legible aluminum
plate mounted at the companionway, just above the compass, over the
bridgedeck, but these numbers were by no means a duplicate of the ZWB
number above.
Jack