[Public-list] Second boat bought due to this list...

Chris Blain chris.blain at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 17:39:17 PST 2004

A bit over a year ago, I posted a note to this list looking for a
project A30. I ended up buying an Alberg designed Kittiwake from a
member up in Maine who was rehabing his A30. A few weeks ago I
followed a lead on an project 1967 A35 in maryland that I'd seen
posted here. Two boats bought due to the list, neither an A30. Since
the A35 mailing list seems to be dead, I'll stick around and watch
this one. It seems that there are similar patterns of issues with the
two boats, even though they had different manufacturers... Keep up the
good conversations!.

Cheers,
Chris