[Public-list] #306,Thanks John

CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 05:42:09 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/7/2004 8:30:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sunstone at cogeco.ca writes:
Klacko Spars 663, 3rd Line Oakville, Ontario, Canada (just South of the rail
tracks, exit off the Queen Elizabeth Way and head South) Tel: 905-825-0015
I'm sure Danny Klacko can help you - he built a new mast for Candy Cane, an
A-30. He does excellent work. He's done work for me - restored my mast,
makes great airfoil aluminium spreaders to fit the first generation A-30's
and 37's. $300 Cdn. Not cheap but great work.
Hope this is a help.
Best of luck - you still have a great boat.
Cheers,
John
Thanks, John
I've just looked up their website and e-letted them for a quote.
They sound like the mast people for A30's
Best regards, Dave Ferneding
COOBER PEDY #306