[Public-list] #306=Thanks George

CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 14:49:21 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/7/2004 9:16:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gdinwiddie at alberg30.org writes:
Dave,

I'm really glad to hear that your boat did so well.  I hope the
insurance makes it whole, again.

You might want to check with JSI (http://www.newjsi.com/spars.aspx)
about masts.  I'm pretty sure they've provided an Alberg mast before,
though with all the upheaval of being acquired by Sailnet and then being
spun off, they may not have records of that.  The mast they provided
wasn't identical to the original, but I heard that it was a good
substitute.

I'll try to get the measurements for you, if no one beats me to it.

- George
Thanks  George.
I don't have insurance, but after 47 years without, I may still be ahead,
only because of the Alberg30's sturdy hull. If I would have sustained hull damage
I would be out of a financially fixable boat.
Will go to http://www.newjsi.com/spars.aspx ASAP
Thank you so much for your help,
Regards, Dave Ferneding
COOBER PEDY#306