[Public-list] two 306's?

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 09:35:11 PDT 2004

Interesting. This A 30 Rona and I saw in Seekonk MA that needed a total
rebuild- we saw the number on the aluminum name plate by the bridge deck. It was
pretty faded and scratched, but I'm not driving back to Seekonk to recheck,
so............this will remain a mystery!!!!!  :)

Thanks for the thoughts on the main being blown out, George, as a cause for
excessive heeling and need for early reefing. It does have a fuller shape than
I  would like. Our headsails are pretty old, too.

Be well, all,
Lee
Stargazer #255