[Public-list] Pests - Low tech screening is one idea

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Tue Oct 5 13:48:09 PDT 2004

Hi A-30 people,

I've had my A-30 almost 20 years, but it was only a few years ago that I
realized what I could do to stop the mud-wasps...

I uses ordinary rigging tape to tape rectangular pieces of flexible
plastic screening material to the back of the louvered drop boards. I
also use a small bungee to secure an 8" square piece around the vent on
the foredeck and -- voila! No more mud wasps.

--Dan Sternglass
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuag Lake, Ithaca, NY