[Public-list] Bob Perry on Alberg 30s

Austin Meyermann somedaysailor2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 16:47:53 PDT 2004

Hello to all,

Got down to the boatshow this weekend....the wife and I were sporting our brand new Alberg 30 T-shirts (I will get a photo sent in).

The show was fun, met Bob Perry and Bob Bitchin. Perry had a 45' that he designed. When I told him it was a nice boat, he said, "So buy it!". I told him that we loved our Alberg, to which he said, "Nice boat....that is a handsome boat".

Austin

#65 (for some reason I kept writing #365...that was a misprint)