[Public-list] Boot Stripe

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Wed Oct 13 02:27:39 PDT 2004

My boat was already in the water when I asked about marking a new
waterline to lower it once it was on the hard.

When I bought Sabrina, the boat sat perfectly on her waterline. Soon
after I unloaded wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow of spare parts and enough
dishes to serve 24 people a 7 course dinner, she sat about 6 inches
above the bottom of her waterline. (She's much faster though!)

I left it where it was when I repainted this year. Maybe in another 10
or 20 years I'll (pay someone to) tackle this job again!

Bill Blevins
Sabrina #158
-