[Public-list] Sumner fiberglass dingy question

Bob Crinion bob at fox.nstn.ca
Thu Oct 14 07:09:25 PDT 2004

Hi Dave,

My 8 ft home made stitch and glue Sabot dingy has 6 ft oars, they used to be
6 1/2 feet and I found them to long.

I happen to know the fellow who made the oars, he cut them to 6' and put
them on the oar machine (long home made lathe) and redid the handles.

I hope this helps.

Bob Crinion
Nova Scotia
A30 #560