[Public-list] Anyone looking for a project?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:14:45 PDT 2004

Often hull number and sail number become confused, because a sail can change
hands many times. Whitby did make boats with the smae hull number for the
first couple of years: 1 for Canada and the other fro the US market. The
sails indicated US22 or KC22. This practiced stopped around hull #26 [I
think] maybe some old-timers can help to determine when this practice was
stopped. I do not beleive there are 2 boats with #306 however.

              Mike Lehman