[Public-list] Boy sure lucky that I broke *that*

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Oct 19 07:13:02 PDT 2004

All,

There is a product on the market called Zep 45 (mfg Zep) which is a
lubricant/teflon based. It adheres to metal and provides the lubrication to
keep the turnbuckles from galling and doesn't wash out like WD-40.  They
have a web site and I think you can order it on line. We use on automotive
applications as well as on the Alberg. My mechanic recommended this stuff
for front ends on autos since it stops salt from rusting components.

Stephen