[Public-list] Re: where is 306?

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Wed Oct 20 18:20:27 PDT 2004

Hi Dave.  You have hull # 22, built in 1964.  It is one of the older
boats and superior, in many ways, to the newer boats.  We have #543
built in 1973 (our plate says 3073543) during the energy crunch.  Her
decks are probably not as sturdy as yours and George has had to do a lot
of fiberglass work on the decks.  Enjoy having one of the older boats.
They are all beautiful.

Gail Dinwiddie