[Public-list] Cleaning Cowls

Villo Marmei marmei_v at pathcom.com
Sun Oct 24 19:27:39 PDT 2004

Hi Brian....

Sorry for the delayed answer....Our club is hauling out the boats this
weekend  and there is lots of work to do before the boat is ready for the
winter. Change engine oil,take the sails and mast down and
winterize....etc,etc....you know it very well yourself.

As for your question....the answer is No....I am in Lake Ontario, East end
of the City of Toronto, Bluffers Park....Highland Yacht Club at the foot of
the majestic Scarborough  Bluffs...if you ever come down, make sure you
drop in (FOR SURE)...We have lots of visitors docking, a nice club house
with good facilities and a most friendly membership (135 souls)....We have
reciprocals with other clubs....but for an Alberger there are no
reciprocals required....things will be arranged. There are about 15 to 25
A-30 in the area....with 2 in HYC....we also have the Great Lakes Alberg
Association nearby...but I have no immediate information right now.
Wishing you and  yours a Happy Holiday Season and a New Year with them
Sails full of wind. Villo
PS:Please,keep in touch...especially if you are sailing down to our
shore...you will be needing further directions.