[Public-list] Greece2004

Christos Katehis greeksailor at att.net
Sat Sep 11 10:28:13 PDT 2004

Hello all fellow Albergers....

I have just returned from my New York to Greece trip aboard a Caliber40. The crew consisted of me and Tony Prikes and it took us 45 traveling days from Brooklyn, NY to Corfu, Greece. Although the Caliber40 is a superb boat, I truly missed my A30 "Kasia". The roughest weather we came across was 8 on the Beaufort scale for 6 hours. The second worst was 6-7 for 3 days while beating towards Gibraltar. Not at any moment did I think Kasia couldn't of handled it.

Kasia is on the hard and will be recommisioned in the spring. Looking forward to getting her ready. I am including information of my Greek-journey website for the associations interest.

www wallstreetcaterers.com/greece2004

username    chris
password    tony

all the best,