[Public-list] Alberg 30 owner to visit Chesapeake

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 07:44:53 PDT 2004

Hello,
I am planning to visit the Chesapeake area near Annapolis and participate in the Good Old Boat Regattas on the 2nd and 9th of October.  I will be staying near Annapolis for the entire week between the regattas, the 3rd thru the 10th and would enjoy meeting with the owners and especially seeing some of the Alberg 30 boats in that area.  My boat is a 1966 Hull # 133 and is mostly original.  It would be helpful to me to see what other owners have done to upgrade their boats.
I have tried several times to subscribe to the Alberg Public List, but it does not take.  If you, or you know of someone who might be available to show me their boat during that week I would be grateful.  Please contact me directly as I currently do not receive messages from the Alberg 30 list.
Thank you.  Michael Connolly, 706 East 81st. Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240-2642.  317-253-7351. crufone at sbcglobal.net.

Michael