[Public-list] RE: Head Holding tank

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Tue Sep 7 07:35:59 PDT 2004

Mike,

Could you direct me to some of the info you cite.  I checked with both my NA
and a tank manufacturer I found on the web and they said aluminum was not a
problem.  If I need to go w/ SS so be it, but the material cost about four
times as much as aluminum (so, what else should one expect whaen owning a
boat).

Thanks, Roger