[Public-list] Props for diesels

FITZONELOVE at aol.com FITZONELOVE at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 14:25:31 PDT 2004

I also have a prop question; my A30 has a Yanmar 3GM30 with 2:61 gear; I was
told that a 12x10R 3 blade was appropriate; however, the boat has no power
when going into wind/chop; I am thinking of going to a 3 blade13x15, and eating
the $270 I paid for the 12x10.  Any thoughts/comments appreciated.
Joe One Love #286

In a message dated 9/7/2004 5:17:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,