[Public-list] Props for diesels

faerthen felix ffelix at lycos.com
Tue Sep 7 14:17:32 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm unclear on the potential gearing differences between the Atomic 4's & the small Yanmar diesels that are often used to replace them. Does the same prop advice apply to both? Can (or should) I use the Indigo 3-blade prop with my 2GM20? I, too am somewhat unimpressed by our current 2 blade prop :(

Thanks for such a great, informative forum!

FF
Nisus