[Public-list] Cetol vs Armada and Other Stuff

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Sep 9 08:14:15 PDT 2004

I used Cetol M on the interior - but the trick is to use it like a stain,
paint it on and then wipe it off while it is wet. I did 3 coats on the sole
too - one brushed lightly on, the next two applied and then wiped off. The
traction on a wet cetoled sole is really very good - but treat it like a
stain.

I change to boat shoes when I go on and haven't touched it up in 5 years. It
did not darken the way it does outside and my teak has a reddish hue anyway.
Looks quite nice.

Hope this is a help.

Cheers,
John