[Public-list] cetol vs armada

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 10 05:52:45 PDT 2004

I have tried Armada, but could not get it to set up. Even in the house in
the winter at room temperature and no humidity it would take a week to dry.
Cetol on the other hand............
I have been putting on 3 coats of cetol light, followed by 4 coats of cetol
gloss. I get lots of compliments at the Marina, makes all the work worth
while.

Bill
SallyB #441