[Public-list] cetol vs armada

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Fri Sep 10 06:51:03 PDT 2004

"I have been putting on 3 coats of cetol light, followed by 4 coats of cetol
gloss. I get lots of compliments at the Marina, makes all the work worth
while."

Bill,

In order to put seven coats in perspective, what are you coating (toe rail,
hatches, combing, the pet Labrador) and any idea of how long each coat
takes?  How often do you need to redo the original application?

Roger