[Public-list] Oxford Race

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Tue Sep 21 09:32:53 PDT 2004

I use a Bogen "SuperClamp" and mount my camera to the rail on the stern
or bow. No waterproofing on the front of the lens but I usually
duct-tape a zip-lock bag around the camera. I have a very small Canon
Elura MC2. Seems to work just fine, but yours looked really steady as if
it was on a gimble, especially when you were photographing the boat
beside you. Fun times!

BTW: If you want to check out this clamp, it's very versatile. I've used
one (or four) of these to mount on the outside of airplanes, race cars,
go-karts, hang gliders and behind the best use was for remote cameras
behind the backboard at basketball games! Anyway...
http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1FB61659

Bill Blevins
Sabrina #158