[Public-list] Lexan or Acrylic ?

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Thu Sep 23 10:21:30 PDT 2004

I bought 4 - 12" x 24" smoked sheets of plastic from Canal Plastics
Center. I am very satisfied with the results, however, I have no idea if
they were Acrylic or Lexan, however, the owner of this place has a
sailboat and knew what to recommend to me. I think each sheet at the
time was $14 and they arrived the next day. This place was recommended
to me by another sailor who had done similar work. Seems like the
product I bought had some UV resistance if that makes a difference with
the smoked tint.

Canal Plastics Center
345 Canal Street
New York, NY 10013