[Public-list] Lexan or Acrylic ?

Gary Barker gbarker at swfla.rr.com
Thu Sep 23 09:57:03 PDT 2004

I chose lexan for the ports on my A30 because of their large size. It has
yellowed
over the 8 years since they were installed, but since I chose a dark tint,
it is not so noticeable.
It has been very resistant to scratches, but we are careful with what we use
to clean them.
I would choose acrylic for the smaller ports.

Gary Barker
Blarney #563